Many hotels have already had to close. Due to the size of our hotel, the equipment of our 44 serviced apartments (incl. kitchens) and our offers, we can luckily still be there for our guests. However, we kindly point out that a stay is only possible if you have had no contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 within the last 14 days and you do not show any symptoms of the disease. Please note the new rules of the German government.
Accommodation in Germany will now only be provided for necessary and explicitly non-tourism purposes from 02.11.2020.
We have already taken measures to ensure that we can continue to offer you a safe and pleasant living environment in the future. The health of our guests, employees and partners has first priority.
Contactless arrival / Check-in
Keys can be handed over without personal contact (key depots). Please let us know in advance and we will send you the corresponding codes.
Cash and contactless payment
You have the possibility of a cash and contactless payment. This can be done by bank transfer or by debiting your credit card (all major credit card providers). If you would prefer to pay on location, you can also do this cashless via our card reader.
Mobile guest service
You can send us your questions comfortably from your apartment via our tablet-chat - no need to go to the reception!
Cleaning of the apartment
Cleaning of the apartments is done according to all hygiene and precautionary measures. It is self-evident that our housekeeping staff wear mouth-nose-covers and gloves. In order to avoid contact, the cleaning takes place in the absence of the guests if possible. If you do not want your apartment to be cleaned or entered, please let us know.
Everything in the vicinity
Because our apartments have fully equipped kitchens, you can easily provide for yourself. Two supermarkets, a baker and a drugstore are within walking distance (350m).
Relaxation room and sauna
Our relaxation room including sauna has to be closed for the time being.
Public areas / General rules
- The public areas are disinfected at regular intervals.
- In all public areas there is a mask obligation for guests and staff.
- Guests and staff must keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters in all public areas.
- Disinfection dispensers are available in the public areas (entrance area, atrium and lobby).
- There is a hygiene protection screen at the reception.
- There are no crowds of people inside our house. The building is very spacious and contains only 42 apartments.
- In order to be able to continue to guarantee ongoing operations, both the office and housekeeping team work in shifts.
We want to make it possible for you to find a home where and when you need it. Therefore we adjust our prices to the current situation. Please feel free to ask for a non-binding offer.
More flexible rebooking / cancellation
We understand that you want to remain flexible and we will take care of rebooking or cancellation in the best possible way for you. Please inform yourself about the current arrangements before you start your journey.
General safety and hygiene rules
Visitors are not allowed to visit hotels / serviced apartments:
- Persons who have had contact with COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days
- Individuals with unspecific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms of any severity.
Our team is at your side even in these challenging times. We will gladly answer your questions or provide you with a non-binding offer. You can reach us at email@example.com